The Stafford County Special Education PTA (SEPTA) is planning its First Annual Music Benefit at Mick’s Restaurant and Lounge on Thursday, June 5th, 2014 from 5-9pm. The event will feature local acoustic musicians and performances. SEPTA’s goal this year is to raise a minimum of $5K to benefit Technology and supplies for Stafford County Public Schools (SCPS) Special Education Programs. We aim to raise enough for at least 10 iPads.
RSVP for the music benefit on Facebook.
We will draw raffle winners in between performances. Local sponsors and raffle ticket sales will go towards this technology fund for Special Education in SCPS. We invite Stafford County and local area residents to support a great cause. This is going to be a great event, and we hope to see you there.
Confirmed raffle prizes for the music benefit include:
- Jiffy Lube Concert Tickets
- Massage Envy Spa Gift Certificate
- Winning Image Spa Gift Certificate
- Golden Monkey Tattoo Gift Certificate
- Fun Land Gift Cards
- KD Kidz World Open Bounce Tickets
- Logan’s Roadhouse Gift Certificates
- Meadow’s Farms Gift Certificates
- Mick’s Gift Cards
- Zibbibo Italian Restaurant Gift Card
We hope to see you on Thursday, 6/5 from 5-9pm!